4 Day 3 Nights
UTV Baja Ride
Driver and Passenger
Coming off our epic adventures up and down the Baja peninsula, it’s about that time we start getting the “Baja Blues”…. Which means it’s time to plan our next Adventure!
On this Off the GRID 4 day/3 night Baja adventure, we’ll be traveling through the heart of Northern Baja, on an adventure that challenges you through the tough terrain and rewards you with epic views that only a few get a chance to experience.
This professionally guided adventure is fully prepared for you and includes the following:
All hotel accommodations for 2 people (Driver and Passenger)
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day, for 2 people (Driver and Passenger)
Full trail support including: Full-time mechanics, common spare parts, welding equipment, medical support, support truck and trailer, technical/GPS support, and fully equipped chase trucks.
This is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime!
DAY 1. TECATE TO MIKE’S SKY RANCH – Over the river and through the woods!
We will be meeting in Tecate, a gorgeous mountain drive into a little town with the border crossing. From Tecate we will immediately begin the Off-Roading fun on the Compadre Trail. This trail takes us up into the mountains, through the pine forests, and all the way up the magical road to the infamous Mike’s Sky Ranch. This incredibly secluded spot is one all the legends themselves, Robby Gordon, BJ Baldwin, Ivan Stewart, ect...have used in their Baja Careers. A steak dinner will be prepared for us, as we hang out and share stories of the day at Mike’s Place.
DAY 2. MIKE’S SKY RANCH TO SAN QUINTIN – Hitting the beach!
After Mike’s signature breakfast, we will hit the trail. This trail encompasses areas used by SCORE themselves in both the Baja 500 and 1000, giving you the true Baja experience. We will be stopping by our friends at Melding Ranch, before we start paralleling the coast, giving you some of the most breathtaking views on our way into San Quintin. At one of our favorite spots, The Old Mill, Javier will greet us with an incredible meal of freshly caught fish and carne asada, prepared for us by the legend himself.
DAY 3. SAN QUENTIN TO ENSENADA - Rise and shine, the trail awaits you!
The next morning will start bright and early with a group breakfast, then back on the trail for Day 3. From the Old Mill, we will head north along the Pacific Ocean, as we blast through some of the most beautiful and scenic trails you could ever imagine! It will be hard not stay focused on the road with jaw dropping views around every corner! As we head along the coast towards Ensenada, there will be plenty of opportunities to stop, enjoy the beauty and to get plenty of pictures! After this truly EPIC day, we’ll cruise into Horsepower Ranch for the night.
DAY 4 – ENSENADA TO TECATE – Just a “Sunday Drive”
Waking up nice and refreshed, our last day on the trail will lead us through the Sierra De Juarez mountain range. This is some of the most spectacular scenery in Baja. From Pine forests to desert oasis, this route will not disappoint, as we take a nice “Sunday Drive” back to the US Border, where we end our adventure.
So what's included on this 3 day adventure?
With extensive planning, these tours are designed for you to just show up and enjoy yourself. Leave all the stressful logistics and planning to us!
Whether you’re a Baja race veteran or this is your first time to Baja these professionally guided tours are designed so that we do all the work. You just show up, drive and take the true experience of Baja in. We will remove the "what if" factor from your adventure.
· Guided trails right from the border every step of the way.
· The entire 3 day course has been pre run and mapped so that you will be able to view the trail on your mandatory Lowrance GPS unit.
· Hotel accommodations for all nights.
· Breakfast and dinner, all nights.
· Unsurpassed trail support. With our mechanics on the trail your mechanical problem is a thing of the past.
· A lead UTV will guide you every step of the way. The lead UTV will radio back any potential hazards that you will be encountering along the way.
· A sweep support UTV, that hold parts and tools for almost any trail breakdowns, will ensure that everyone gets to their destination.
· On the trail Mechanics that will handle any issues that might pop up. These mechanics, or “Baja Ninjas” as we call them, are truly amazing to have along.
· Parts for most manufacturers are carried on trail, as well in 2 fully outfitted Chase trucks and trailers. (We still require you to carry your own specialized parts for you own UTV.)
· The Chase trucks hold a multitude of tools, welders, parts, wheels and tires as well as emergency fuel and medical equipment baring any insentient along the way.
· Media coverage, to capture photos and video footage of our adventure.
What are you responsible for?
You are responsible for just a few things on this amazing journey.
· First and foremost, you are responsible for your actions. A clear and level headed driver and passenger. You will be able to drive at your pace, and to your driving ability. Whether it be a cruising speed or at a faster pace, as long as you are comfortable and in control, you’re doing good.
· Good attitude, this is a must!!! I can assure you along the way we will encounter some type of mechanical issue and we will all have to stop. Our mechanics will be on any issue as fast as possible. With a good attitude, we will all have a good time.
· Minimum of 1 spare tire. A second can be carried on the chase truck for you.
· Tools to change a tire. (Jack, tire iron, etc)
· Minimum of 2 or more spare belt
· Preparation. Please have your UTV prepped and ready for this adventure. This includes all spare parts stowed securely away, as well as tools and spare tires. Please make sure all services are completed and your UTV is well maintained.
· Helmets wired to radio via intercom. This is mandatory. At the speeds these UTV's can get going you will have no time to fumble around looking for you hand held radio mic.
· GPS and Radio with Intercoms. Mandatory
· The GPS used are the Lowrance units. We will provide the trail map and load it onto your device for you.
· VHF radio. Handheld or mounted system.
**Please make sure both are in good working order and you know how to use them.
WHAT WE & YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
· Food and drinks. You are responsible for your lunch and trail snacks along the way. You will also want to bring plenty of bottled water and beverages for consumption while out on trail. Please make sure everything is secured.
· Gas. We will be stopping for gas on several occasions, which you will be responsible for purchasing. On some expeditions additional gas will need to be carried. We will notify you via pre event email if you need to carry the additional 5 to 10 gallons of gas.
· Cash, small bills. Please make sure you have cash, in small bills. The gas stations do not take credit cards.
· Passports and Drivers licenses. You will need you passport to enter back into the USA.
· Insurance. You will need insurance for your UTV. We will provide the link to the insurance company after you have signed up. There is a discount rate set up.
** Special Note: Absolutely no illegal drugs or guns are allowed in Baja. Prescription Drugs need to have valid documents with them.
$2200.00- includes 2 participants (you and your passenger)
All accommodations including breakfast and dinner.
Logistics/GPS mapping. Trail support w/ mechanics. Chase trucks and trailers. Mechanics and support staff. Media coverage.
*To register for this event please fill out the info on the Right
-Additional Passengers $250.00
Questions please contact us...