The official, "Off The Grid," package that we run on all of our 2 Seat Off The Grid Expedition Can Ams. Complete in car and two-way radio communications without the headsets. Everything you need to install in your vehicle. Add on headsets, PCI pre-wired helmets or helmet wiring kits to complete the system. This package includes the bracket and side panels for a Can Am X3.
- 4 Link Pro Elite Intercom.
- Two 12' Headset/Helmet Cables with quick disconnect nexus mil spec connections.
- Bluetooth KENWOOD Mobile Radio. 50 watt, VHF, Alphanumeric Display, 128 channels pre-programmed with our stock desert list.
- Antenna and Coax. 17' Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Push to Talk Buttons.
- One velcro and one panel mount.
- Music/Phone Audio Input Cable- 6' cable allowing you to input music into your intercom or voice conversation from a phone or music device.
The 4 Link Pro Elite Intercom comes standard with great features like digitally controlled squelch, noise cancellation and automatically muting music when you speak into the mircro phones.
Note: This package does not automatically include the optional DSP upgrade unless you choose to upgrade.
DSP - "Digital Signal Processing" electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. This is a MUST have for vehicles without a windshield, headsets, V8 cars, or loud exhaust. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need it, and turn it off when you don't.
Bluetooth - Pair your Cell phone or Bluetooth capable music device player for wireless music and phone calls. Listen to your music without connecting any wires or have a cell phone conversation without ever connecting your phone to your intercom system. Great for hands free driving! Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to play or pause while music is playing, or answer incoming phone calls!