Dates: October 10th - 17th 2024
Duration: Baja 7 days, 6 nights
Route: Bay of LA to Santa Rosalia, Santa Rosalia to Scorpion Bay, Scorpion Bay to Loreto, Loreto to San Carlos, San Carlos to LaPaz, LaPaz to Cabo
Terrain: Cactus forests, gravel roads, beach sand driving, mountain crossing, occasional HWY,
Cost: $8800.00 per customer owned UTV with 2 people. No refunds
Note: Limited space available.
Once you're payment is done the complete trip trip plan will be emailed to you.
Deposit Link Below
Trip Includes -
- Guided trails from the border every step of the way
- Flight for 2 from San Diego CBX to Bahía de los Angeles
- Transportation from the USA to Bahía de los Angeles and back from Cabo San Lucas to the USA See more on UTV Transport (click here)
- The entire course has been pre run and mapped so that you will be able to view the trail on your Lowrance GPS unit. See GPS Usage page (click here)
- Hotel accommodations for all nights
- Breakfast and dinners, all nights
- Unsurpassed trail support. With our mechanics on the trail your mechanical problem is a thing of the past.
- A lead UTV will guide the group. The lead UTV will radio back any potential hazards that you may encounter along the way.
- A sweep support UTV, that hold parts and tools for almost any trail breakdowns, will ensure that everyone gets to their destination.
- On the trail Mechanics that will handle any issues that might pop up. These mechanics, or “Baja Ninjas” as we call them, are truly amazing to have along.
- Parts: Please remember there are several different models and manufactures of UTV’s all requiring different parts. Off the Grid does carrie some parts but not all. We recommend you bring any spare parts necessary for your UTV. These parts will be carried on the chase trucks. We do recommend you carry spare belts, rear axels, and communally used parts for your manufacture of UTV.
- The Chase trucks hold a multitude of tools, welders, parts, wheels and tires as well as emergency fuel and medical equipment baring any insentient along the way.
Please read through and choose the Expedition that best fits you. Please note the prices listed here are for Customer owned UTV's and are for 2 passengers per UTV. They include all Hotels, Dinners, Breakfasts, Trail guilds, Mechanics, MEDICS, Chase support and full GPS navigation of tails. On every Expedition, a leading guide UTV call out any potential dangers that may appear. A sweep UTV takes up the rear and carries a multitude of parts and mechanics. These Expeditions are designed to allow you to explore beyond the limits and let Off the GRID Expeditions handle all the logistics. We keep our Expeditions small with about 10 - 14 newcomers per trip.
Rentals are available at an additional cost. See Rental page for more information.
Private Tour are available for 12 or more UTV's per trip (see private tours)
Lets Plan you're next Escape
Off the GRID Expeditions, best know for their extreme multi day - multi mile UTV tours, has grown into one of the most critically acclaimed tour operators in Baja. Perhaps best known for their off the beaten path- aka (off the grid)- fast passed adventures and luxurious destinations, you simply just can’t find this in a tour book. This company is as real as it gets!
First class tier one tour operators guide you every mile while certified mechanics and paramedics bring up the tail end of the pack. Fully outfitted Ford Chase trucks are in constant communication with MSAT satellite radios and are completely stocked with parts, tools, trailers and ice cold beverages. The crew call themselves the Baja Pirates, but don’t be fooled -these are true professionals and their passion for operating the premier off road tour business in Baja really shows.
The average tour is 3 to 4 days and over 600 miles. Some 8 day tours go beyond the 1700 mile range. The terrain changes day to day or even hour to hour as you wind your way back and forth down the Baja peninsula. Even with the adrenaline pumping, off-road driving, we still plan time to stop and enjoy the remote hidden treasures of what only years of exploring Baja shows. Crossing the peninsula from the Pacific Ocean to the Sea of Cortez almost a dozen times, we really get to experience this truly majestic land and the people. It’s no surprise this company is loved by the locals. If you are the off road adventurous type and are looking for a trip that will leave you with stories for 10 life times then this is it. The adventure white knuckle driving, the camaraderie, the destinations and the crew aka Baja Pirates that will truly let you “explore beyond your limits” is what makes this the ultimate Off Road adventure package.