Trip Outline: Baja North Loop - 4 days, three nights. Tecate to Ensenada HPR, San Quintin, Ensenada San Nicholas end back in Tecate
Dates: March 22nd - 24th 2024
Trip Cost Per Owned UTV: $2800.00. It covers two people per UTV: hotels, food, guides, mechanics, support trucks, and trailers.
Deposit: $1,000.000 Non Refundable
- Guided trails from the border every step of the way
-The entire course has been pre run and mapped so that you will be able to view the trail on your Lowrance GPS unit. See GPS Usage page (click here)
- Hotel accommodations for all nights
- Breakfast and dinners, all nights
- Unsurpassed trail support. With our mechanics on the trail your mechanical problem is a thing of the past.
- A lead UTV will guide the group. The lead UTV will radio back any potential hazards that you may encounter along the way.
- A sweep support UTV, that hold parts and tools for almost any trail breakdowns, will ensure that everyone gets to their destination.
- On the trail Mechanics that will handle any issues that might pop up. These mechanics, or “Baja Ninjas” as we call them, are truly amazing to have along.
- Parts: Please remember there are several different models and manufactures of UTV’s all requiring different parts. Off the Grid does carrie some parts but not all. We recommend you bring any spare parts necessary for your UTV. These parts will be carried on the chase trucks. We do recommend you carry spare belts, rear axels, and communally used parts for your manufacture of UTV.
- The Chase trucks hold a multitude of tools, welders, parts, wheels and tires as well as emergency fuel and medical equipment baring any insentient along the way.
Requirements - (Click Here)
FAQ - (Click Here)
$28000.00- includes 2 participants (you and your passenger)
All accommodations for 4 days and 3 nights, including breakfast and dinner.
Logistics/GPS mapping. Trail support w/ mechanics. Chase trucks and trailers. Mechanics and support staff.
-Additional Passengers Please Call
Questions please contact us... firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you decide to stay at the hotel the night before, we'll stay at the Marriott Hotel in El Cajon, CA. You'll receive a group booking link in the registration email after you make the deposit payment. Our adventure will start at the Tecate border crossing, where we'll meet in the secure parking lot on the US side behind the border crossing. This lot is patrolled and secure, so you can leave your tow vehicle there for the weekend. Once we all gather and fuel up, we'll cross the international border together. Please note that you must have current original registration and insurance for your UTV to get into Baja. You can find the necessary links in the email.
Welcome to Baja.
Day 1 - Tecate to Ensenada
On the first day of the trip, we have to wake up early to reach the border. This day is important not because of the long distance we cover, but due to the excitement and preparation involved. We have planned a great day from Tecate to Ensenada, with a small highway drive along Highway 3. Then, we will cut through the mountains towards Laguna Hanson, where we will ride a fantastic trail to start the day. This trail will not be too technical or challenging but will serve as a warm-up for the upcoming days. After descending to Ojos Negros, we will take a break for some delicious tacos and refuel before heading back into the mountains, where we will ride some fast and amazing trails. We expect to reach the hotel by mid-afternoon.
Day 2 - Ensenada to San Quintin
"Rise and shine early in the morning! As we head out through Ensenada, we'll travel along the Pacific Beach and spend most of the day driving along the coastline. This route has everything you could ask for, from fast-paced dirt roads to some challenging hill climbs. And, of course, everyone's favorite – driving on the beach! For lunch, we'll stop on the Pacific coast. Although this is a high-mileage day, we'll explore a little and still cover some big miles. We'll be staying overnight at the Old Mill Hotel in San Quintin, where the food will leave your mouth watering for weeks."
Day 3 - San Quintin to Ensenada San Nicholas
Leaving San Quintin we'll make a quick gas stop before hitting the trails North back up to Colonett. More beach riding will be on the menu for today. Tide permitting!!! As we crank out the first 80 miles we'll start to make our way East over the "crossover road' that will take us over to Valley De la Trinidad. This nail biting mountain crossing must be driven with caution as a shear cliffs and loose gravel roads will keep you on the edge the whole time. As we start our decent down to Vally T for lunch and more fuel. We'll complete our last 100 miles for the day riding North through vet fast passed trails and back up into the mountains of Ensenada to San Nicholas.
Day 4 - Ensenada to Tecate
TOn the last day, we will ride on some wide, drifting trails located in the pine forests of North Baja. These trails will serve as a great exit from Baja. As we climb in elevation, the trails will become tighter and more technical, but we will still maintain a fast pace. Our plan is to reach the border around 1 pm and bid farewell to each other.